- It’s been almost 10 months since my mom died. I miss her every single day and find myself thinking that I need to call her to check in and see how she’s doing today.
- Just typing that sentence brought tears to my eyes.
- 10 months ago I experienced my very first ever anxiety attack. I seriously thought I was going to die. I had quite a few attacks that week. They are a very real thing and I don’t wish them on anyone. I still have one occasionally but with the help of my kids I’m able to get through them.
- Beauty is back home and doing well. She’s going to school and working hard. I’m very proud of her.
- MiniMe got another Citizenship Award a few weeks ago. I am so proud of the great young lady she is becoming.
- I thought my RA was pretty under control but after meeting with the doctor a week ago I realized that it’s not as under control as it should be. This means switching medications and dealing with a different set of side effects.
- I still love my job. I am learning new things all the time and so appreciate my boss and her generosity.
- For the first time ever the girls and I are taking a really real vacation. Our usual vacations are to visit family, which IS a vacation, but not. This time we are going to Texas! Neither of the girls has ever flown so it should be an experience.
- Not every day is easy but every single day is worth it.