How the heck does that happen? I’m pretty sure it was Monday already this week. Oh, that was last week? Whatever…
I’ve been trying out a lot of new/different recipes lately. My family thinks I’m a little crazy because I keep taking pictures of my food. Granted, it’s with my phone camera and they kind of suck but at least they are pictures! That being said, there will be none with this post. At least not until I can get the pictures off my phone and onto my computer at home. I’m pretty sure my boss will frown on me downloading pictures onto my work computer.
Anyway, a short list of some of the things we’ve been eating lately.
- Pork Ribs in Mushroom Gravy – I actually have pictures for this one!
- Homemade Taquitos (Chicken adn Beef)
- Pot Roast
- Potato Soup – I have pictures for this one too!
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Homemade Yogurt – It turned out ok but I need to tweek it a little to make it work for me.
Those are the ones I can think of right now. I have a bunch more “Tried and True” recipes that my family really likes. Those will be coming too. I promise not to make this all about food tho!
Random thought for today…
This morning I stood in the dark, in the rain, to wait for a bus. I haven’t done that in over 20 years! I must be a mom!