Ok, so I had all these great ideas floating around in my head for this blog. Well, they’re still there… somewhere.
Right now my head is filled with all kinds of randomness. Most of it isn’t newsworthy. Here you go anyway…in no particular order…
- I really wish the guy would call me about buying
The Beastmy van so I can get a different vehicle that gets better gas mileage.
- I really wish this legal situation would be over so we can all move on with our lives.
- I can’t believe she said that!
- Why wasn’t Grey’s Anatomy on last night? Oh yeah, some political blah blah blah…
- It’s funny that we had 87 days of no rain this year. About 20 years ago we had 87 days straight of rain!
- My desk at work faces the county jail. Literally! The wall in front of me is 95% glass and I look at the jail all day long.
- It’s kinda cool to see the daily progression of the foliage on the tree out front change from green to red.
- I’m really glad I took yesterday morning off and got some sleep. Apparently I really needed it.
- I miss my oldest child. She is in a difficult spot right now and I don’t know how to help her.
- I made myself look like an idiot in front of my boss today. Think I should ask for that raise now?
- I don’t want my mom to die.
- I don’t want to turn 40.
- I will not cry right now!
- I appreciate my family so much but sometimes they make me crazy.
- I wanted to start walking in the mornings but my body is telling me that might not be a good idea. I hope I don’t need knee surgery.
- How am I going to come up with the money to go to the doctor?
- Don’t forget to pay storage!
- I need to find my costume for an upcoming Halloween party.
- Yesterday I was craving bacon. So I cooked some last nite and took pictures of it to post on Facebook.
- I hope tomorrow doesn’t suck really bad.
- I have to learn to let go of the things I can’t control.
Yep, lots of random crap floating around in there. Maybe tomorrow will be better.